Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Quorum of the Seventy‏

Well today has been pretty good thus far. I slept like a brick at the bottom of a lake last night. The alarm had been going off for about 10 minutes before it even roused me from my sleep. It was so ridiculous! Gosh! I've been so tired as of late. I think this whole working hard thing for 2 years straight might be catching up with me. Oh well. Man I have like 7 minutes to write this epistle. Is that an appropriate term for it? Probably not but I'll write it anyways! muhahaha!

Yesterday we got to be taught by Elder David F. Evans of the Quorum of the seventy. It was so crazy. I loved it so much. We met with him from 9:30 to about 4:30. I could of done that all day and night, I learned so much. I wish I had gotten that at the beginning of my mission. But I will use that which I have learned! Elder Whaley and I are doing really well and we were fired up to go teach! Unfortunately, all the people we had appointments with were sick so it was a little slow last night.

Halloween is kind of a sad day for missionaries. Everyone thought that we were in costume. People would say "Hey good Mormon missionary costumes!" It was kind of funny but after two straight days of it it got progressively less funny. Though at the Halloween we party we set up a booth. We parked our car and covered the windows with blankets so you couldn't look in it. We then opened our trunk and filled it with candy, then we had a little hole that you reach your hand into to get candy. It was funny because people would reach into the car and grab stuff. Then one of us would hide in the car and shake them and scare them. It was so much fun.

Right now we have 13 baptism dates. Its going really well and we are hoping to split this area. We have baptism coming up this weekend. I'd love to say more but the time is far spent. I love you all and take care of yourself. November can be a scary month some times. oooooo Thanksgiving! Bleh! Love you bye!

Love, Elder Caywood










No comments:

Post a Comment