Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas, Christmas time is here!‏

Well hello there! I hope you enjoyed that a titled the subject after an Alvin and the Chipmunks song. Haha, pretty much awesome. Well I don't have a whole lot to say. I'm really really tired and I don't feel very good so we'll see what this will turn into. Oh Boy! This week was hard and many many of our lessons have fallen through! No bueno. But we have had some miracles which I will explain in the following paragraphs.

We have been teaching this family for a little bit over a month and a half now I believe. Her name is Josefa and she has 8 kids. She's so awesome! We finally were able to have a lesson with her on Sunday afternoon, we invited our mission president to come with us to the lesson. It was A-Mazing! I loved it so much. I still can't believe how awesome it is. We talked about prayers and receiving answers. We asked her how she's been able so pull through this hard time in her life. President Ellsworth shared a plethora of scriptures. At the end of the lesson the Spirit was so strong! We set baptismal commitments for her and 3 of her kids because they are the only ones old enough. We're going back on Thursday. I'm so excited it was imply amazing.

I also got to attend the baptism of a guy named Erik who I taught in the ward that got split off and made into a new area. It's pretty much sweet. He's so awesome and I think his future in the church is nearly limitless. He has so much potential. I was able to speak on baptism at the service which was sweet. He's going to be amazing.
We had a pretty good day yesterday on exchanges with one of our zone leaders. We taught about 3 investigator lessons. We also street contacted a lot of people. All and all it was a good day. I think there are many more on the way that are going to be just like it. Today should be sweet. One thing I'm hoping is to find more investigators. I don't know I feel we really need to pray when we are trying to accomplish something so great. I think that's what I'm going to invite the wards to do here. I'm thinking and typing out loud. cool.

Well I better go I really I'm exhausted and I'm having trouble focusing right now. Love you bye!


Love with love from


Elder Caywood














No comments:

Post a Comment